Friday, January 6, 2012

My journey of FAITH in 2011

My most memorable experience in 2011 was my journey of Faith. To know and experience God's  goodness in a personal physical way. We all go thru experiences in our lives where our faith and inner convictions will be tested at a greater degree than ever before. Solid in my faith in God and in His Word I received a negative report that challenged by faith and the confession of my mouth. Not understanding the journey ahead God was working behind the scenes in my favor. I discovered a lump growing rapidly in my breast, not having medical insurance God opened doors in my favor with the best medical treatment. After many test and different medical opinions the final result was to have a Lumpectomy. I was told by the best surgeon in that field (in the state) that I had 1% chances of saving my breast. I battled for 3 wks to maintain my position of faith declaring a supernatural intervention from God. Everything in me was battling the negative report - at that point I called out for reinforcement and support from my church family. They ministered faith and word 24/7 thru prayer/fasting and scriptures reminding me of the promises of God. When the day of surgery came I had absolute peace that God was in control of all things. I saw the hand of God from day one and thru out my recovering.  God provided 100% medical assistance - had the best surgeon in the state - by God's grace was able to save part of my breast - recovering was supernatural and the love that surrounded me was priceless.

God allowed me to go thru the process to proof Himself faithful. I have been strengthened and reinforced with power in my inner self by the Holy Spirit Himself who dwells in me. My strength and my refuge, as I confidently trusted in Him and in His Word. Believing and declaring daily the strength to walk in divine health. My daily confession has been as I part-take of daily communion every morning is - as He is in Heaven, so am I here on earth ~ HEALED / COMPLETE AND WHOLE.

I am eternally grateful for the prayers and support I received during this difficult season of my life. I could't have gone thru this without everyones support.

I pray that my experience and testimony would be used by Him to help strengthen your trust in God to get you through whatever difficult situation you might be facing now, or one day in the future. God is much more interested in honoring our trust in Him than what a legion of demons of doubt want us believing when we're going through a trail.

Anchored in Him...
~ Pastora Allie ~

3 comments:

  1. What a journey that was! An inspirational journey! By your actions of believing in every word that God has said over your life and your determination to not let not one lie of the enemy sink into your heart and mind and your character of standing firm and still being in complete happiness, not showing one ounce that you were going to give up... Through all of that, you inspired me and I know for a fact you inspired so many more to continue to believe and trust in God no matter the circumstance! I love you pastora! You truly are a strong and purpose driven woman of God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastora,you are a true inspiration to me. When I look at you,I see a strong woman a proverbs 31 woman. Thank you for sharing your testimony...and for never giving up. I love you.

    ReplyDelete