Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Night Watches With The Lord

During 2011 I asked the Lord to put an alarm in my spirit during the night watches, I made myself available to wait upon the Lord. I prayed according to Psalm 110:3 offering myself willingly out of the womb of the morning (which I understood was an indication of open heavens) and Psalm 139:9 in the wings of the morning to pray wait and seek His face. 


I claimed the promises of Isaiah 50-4-5 that He would awaken me morning by morning, awaken my spiritual senses to learn, anointing my tongue to speak and my ear to hear. I would keep a journal by my bed to write dreams / visions or impressions He would reveal during that time. There was times I was awake for 5 minutes or even an hour.  At times, I feel very little of Him, or of His presence.  But I understood He wanted to communicate with me. I'm training myself to wait in "anticipation" as one who watches for someone to enter a room and the results have been the most incredible moments with the Lord.  


Proverbs 8:17 says, I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me... That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 


A quote from the book (God Catchers) that has meant a lot to me is "I am no longer content just to "chase"Him. I want to catch" Him - Sometimes I grow weary with the daily chase, but I must chase If I want to catch Him. 


He is beginning to dominate my thoughts and my hunger for more of His presence. I can't help myself - He is all I want.  I'm part of that remnant, a chronic God Chaser with an unending appetite for more of His Presence. 


God yearns to know you intimately... To reveal Himself to you in a more personal way, a place in prayer where our perception is more in-tune to the realm of the spirit than in the natural.  


If you listen, God will speak to you! Psalm 16:7 says I will bless the Lord who has given me counsel; my heart also instructs me in the night seasons. God will meet you where you are and work with you. Seek the Lord for special times that are set apart for receiving from Him. SACRIFICE releases POWER. Ask Him to prepare you for heavenly downloads. 


Isaiah wrote, "In repentance and rest you will be saved, in quietness and trust is your strength." Your ability to rest is critical for your ability to receive. REST is the INCUBATION bed of REVELATION! Taking time and developing the capacity to quiet your soul and rest in the Lord, waiting silently before Him. 


Be faithful with the little, and God will give you more. God is looking for people to whom He can entrust His revelation. He may test us with a little to see what we do with it (this has been my personal experience) God rewards FAITHFULNESS! 

I find myself echoing the Lord as He asks the Church this question, "Will you come up higher?" The Lord is calling the church to rise up in this hour, beyond the familiar out of our comfort zone and seek for more of Him.  


This has been my life and my personal experience. As a dreamer, an intercessor and prayer warrior I long to hear His voice clearly, to anticipate His next move and be aware of the enemy's attack. As a Watchmen... 


I declare that you will begin to have supernatural experiences with the Lord. Expect to have dreams and visions and have divine revelations from the Lord. I declare your spiritual eyes and ears are open to receive. 


He will make Himself known to you. 


Be Blessed... 


~ Pastora Allie





2 comments:

  1. Great word for our time. It is what the church need, an awakening in the physical to be awaken in the spiritual. Babe your being that hinge on that door that will usher the move of God in this season. Pastor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesom word,.. this is the experience we need
    as watchmen,... You are a "frontier" women of God,.. as Pastor said ushering this type of vigilant prayer,.. it makes one want to chase after God, We just need to brake through the silent waiting that so many times seem endless,..But having those scriptures at hand and meditating on them even repeating outloud will help brake through the morning.
    I`m game,.. I will be a God chaser also. MAP

    ReplyDelete