Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Time for spiritual fruitfulness ..

Daily prophetic word 
The Time for Bearing Fruit
"This is the time," says the Spirit, "that great prosperity shall be your portion.  For the months ahead shall be fruit bearing ones if you will believe it in your heart.  Sow seed again, and give your resources for it is your time to bear much fruit!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Philippians 4:17 - Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

God loves it when people bear fruit in their Christianity!  Yet, what does it really mean to bear fruit?  Well fruit bearing begins with the seeds we plant.  Most of the time, in our Christian walk, we think of these seeds as financial ones, but they are much more than that.  Seeds can be anything that you sow, good or bad.  They can be seeds of righteousness or sin.  They can be seeds of doing good deeds or words you speak.  The little choices we make every day are seeds that we are sowing.  All of the good seed, you have sown are the things that God wants to grow until they bear fruit in your life.  In the verse above, Paul was exhorting the church at Philippi to sow good seed, not because he wanted to get some kind of gift from them, but more because he wanted an abundance of fruit to be credited to their account.  In other words, God wants you to be credited for having fruit growing in your life.  He wants you to have a large line of credit of spiritual fruitfulness and the way it comes is through the seeds you have sown.  So sow some good seeds and make the habit of expecting some abundance fruit to start manifesting in your life!

Prayer:

Dear Lord, I am making the choice to sow good seed today.  I give my time, my finances, my resources and my decisions all for the purpose of sowing seed.  Help me to make righteous choices so that a good harvest will manifest for me.  I declare that this is my season of fruitfulness and a double harvest is mine today!  In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment