Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Time to accomplish great things...

Daily prophetic word 
Speed and Timing Accelerated
“For in this hour I will cause you to run,” says the Lord.  “I shall accelerate you and your work shall not be hindered.  You will accomplish many things with precision as I grant you a new speed and timing!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Proverbs 4:12 – When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.

Have you had times with the Lord when you thought you weren’t making any progress?  Perhaps there have been many seasons when you didn’t feel like you were getting anywhere in life—two steps forward and then two steps back.  Does it seem like you are revisiting the same issues and attempts at success year after year?  While there are many ingredients that go into success in life, one key is allowing the Lord to accelerate you.  Sometimes we try to accelerate ourselves.  We do that by trusting our human efforts and not working closely with the Lord on things.  Work and effort in the scheme of success are very important, but will eventually fail if God is not in full control.  If you feel that you can’t seem to make any progress, then take some time with the Holy Spirit; allow Him to speak to you and see if He needs to become involved in a different way.  Maybe He has another method or another plan!  The Lord has a way of changing the speed of things when we work close with Him on the many projects of our lives.  I have found that when I take time for God in everything, He supernaturally accelerates time for me!  I get things done faster, I overcome the past, and I wake up each day with new things to accomplish.  The children of Israel kept circling the same desert for 40 years because they could not seem to keep God in view.  God will shorten time and get you into your promised land if you stay close to Him; be willing for Him to change your direction and desires and then obey His will.   The Spirit of the Lord wants to multiply time and cause you to run!

Prayer:

Father, I receive an impartation for accelerated time.  I ask that Your perfect timing would be upon me and that I will not accelerate in my own effort.  I give You full control and I believe You want me to accomplish great things today.  Thank You, wonderful Lord, for anointing me to run and do great things in Your Name!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment