Friday, February 11, 2011

Your faithfulness will payoff...

Daily prophetic word 
Rewards are Inevitable
"Have I not already promised blessing for the faithful?" says the Lord. "Blessings are upon your head for every faithful thing you have done, and you shall abound everywhere you turn this day.  Watch and see it," says the Lord, "and say this thing: my rewards are inevitable and shall be all around my life!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Proverbs 28:20 - A faithful man shall abound with blessings: 

One important principle to learn when it comes to spiritual things is that when God makes a statement like the one above in Proverbs, we can trust that it is true.  Therefore, we need to live every moment like it is true, even when sometimes things don't look like it!  However, there is a key word in this verse in Proverbs.  It is the word 'abound.'  Have you ever paused for just a moment to reflect on what that really means?  To abound in something means you go beyond the normal limits!  Of course, this verse didn't place any restrictions as to what part of our lives abundance applies.  We normally associate abundance with material things, and I definitely think that is a part of abounding.  However, when you are faithful in your life, abundance will apply to much more than that.  For example, if you are faithful on your job, any number of good things can take place.  You may get a raise, but you may also get a promotion.  Beyond that, you will gain favor and a good status with your boss.  To top it off, you get a very good feeling inside when you have worked hard and done what is honorable.  You live with a sense of satisfaction.  Faithfulness in anything we do will promote us into abundance in so many different ways.  The same faithfulness toward God and spiritual things will promote you spiritually.  You will become mature as a Christian and live with the confidence that you have pleased the Lord.  Faithfulness is never a dead end road.  It will always promote you, so be confident that if you are being faithful, you will abound with many blessings from the Lord!  Your reward of faithfulness is inevitable! 

Prayer:

Dear Lord, I thank You that many rewards are coming toward me today.  I know that my faithfulness is paying off.  Help increase my level of faithfulness in every area of my life so that people all around will know me as that kind of person.  I receive and expect abundance in my life today and I know that it will follow me wherever I go!  In the Name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment