Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jesus Everywhere ...

“A time is upon you when My Name will be preached in multiplied effort,” says the Lord.  “My people across the globe are being positioned to impact the world through new innovative means and the heathen will say a new thing.  For you will hear them say in this season, Jesus is everywhere.”

Prophetic Scripture:
Galatians 1:16 – To reveal his son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen;…

We are in a time, when we need to seize the moment, as they say.  There is just something in the “air” that is about to set the world ablaze with the anointing.  Do you sense it?  Paul quoted the above verse in Galatians about his own call to ministry, but the truth is that we all have the golden opportunity to impact the world with the power of God.  The trap we can easily fall into is that of just assuming someone else will take up the effort.  If you are like me, you run through the day just trying to cross all your tasks off your list!  Easily we can forget the most important one and that is to preach Christ—whether it is verbal, through miracles or other manifestations of the Holy Spirit.  Just as the world is always improving technology, we should expect that God will give us witty ideas to spread the gospel if we will become available.  We want people everywhere to hear the cross, see miracles and the power of God.  I believe the Holy Spirit wants to give us a fresh blueprint on how to accomplish this work.  Ask God to give you new ideas and plans and pray for the Body of Christ to arise to the occasion.  Begin today to prophesy to your areas of influence and declare that people around you will be so touched that they can’t help but say Jesus is everywhere!

Prayer:

Lord, I make myself available to preach Christ among the heathen through the power of God.  I ask You to reveal to me the plans for me to do it—fresh ideas and a download of anointing comes upon me now!  I say that every life I touch will begin to say that You are everywhere!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment