Saturday, May 28, 2011

Clear mind and memory ...

"For I am the One who enables your mind," says the Lord.  "Yes, you shall be able to recall things afresh and your mind shall be clear this day.  For My mind is in you now and I have said your memory is sharp and clear," says the Lord your God!

Prophetic Scripture:
John 14:26 – But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Sometimes we make jokes about our minds.  We laughingly say things like, “I’m going crazy”, “I can’t remember things like I used to”, or “it’s just a sign of old age”.  However, we should change that attitude and believe what Jesus said.  He said that when His Spirit comes into our lives, He will help us remember things, particularly the teachings and words of Jesus.  The Bible also says in 1 Corinthians 2:16, that we have the mind of Christ.  We need to believe that the Lord will bless our minds everyday.  Expect to have a clear memory, rather than speak negative things about your mind.  Your mind is blessed today.  You are smart because of the Spirit of the Lord in you.  If you feel like you are having mental, emotional or memory troubles, then stand upon what the Bible says about your mind.  It doesn’t matter how young or old you are!  Then practice thinking on what is right from the Bible instead of all the mayhem life tries to throw at you.  Command your mind to come in line with the peace of God and begin to think on Him.  Tell yourself to sleep peacefully and rest in the Lord.  Know that you are blessed in your mind today and God has enabled you to remember all that is important!

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that I have the mind of Christ.  I rest in that anointing and expect to remember things, to be at peace and think clearly.  I take what belongs to me concerning mental peace and stability.  I command my thoughts and memory right now to come in line with the Word of God.  Mind, you be at peace now! In the Name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment