Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sent and anointed ...

“Receive the anointing to go and declare.  See yourself sent and anointed to go out and let My kingdom be seen and heard.  For My sending power is on you today!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Romans 10:14 – How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?  And how shall they hear without a preacher?

Jesus made a life-changing statement when He said that the harvest fields were ready to be harvested, but there were few laborers committed to the task.  It is easy to get our eyes off the task of reaching souls for Jesus.  To reach souls does not mean we have to pack stadiums and give altar calls.  We are in contact with people everyday that we can reach.  Some are people we know and some we do not know.  In either case, we should be sensitive to the Holy Spirit who may want us to minister in an unexpected way today.  Maybe it is at work or just someone in line at the grocery store.  Sometimes you may be able to share the whole gospel and other times just extend the kindness and love of Jesus.  God wants us to show His love and power to the world today.  They are desperate and we are sent to help them.

Prayer:

Father, I want to fulfill Your call in ministering to the lost.  I make a fresh commitment today to reach out to those who need a touch from You.  Here am I Lord, send me!  Open my eyes today to those you want me to minister to in a special way.  Make me a tool for Your kingdom so that people will be turned to You.  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment