Friday, June 10, 2011

Sounds of transformation ...

"Begin to watch carefully what I am doing globally now.  For there is a transformation taking place in My people.  There will be new signs, and new sounds, fresh revelation and vision.  I am forming My glorious church that will do good things in this time," says the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 43:21 - This people have I formed for myself, they shall showforth my praise.
Keep in mind that God is always working to change you for the better and is doing the same in the entire Body of Christ.  God will have for Himself a glorious church without spot or wrinkle, who will do His work and live for Him in a most wonderful way.  God is determined to make your name a praise! You may feel in your life today that you are not progressing or growing spiritually like you should.  Maybe it seems to you like the church itself is failing more than it is succeeding.  That is not the case, God is forming you for Himself and He is transforming the entire Body of Christ into something that will cause His Name to receive praise in this hour.  You may not see the details of growth, because healthy growth is often hard to notice on a daily basis.  So even when you may not realize it, God is growing you and growing His chruch.  However, unlike we often do, God does not throw His hands in the air and say, "O this isn't going to get anywhere, I give up!"  No, the Bible says He finishes what He begins.  Philippians 1:6 says, Be confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform until the day of Jesus Christ.  In other words, God will not give up transforming you and the entire church until the day of Jesus' return!  He will get what He is after and that is a people who will truly show forth His praise!

Prayer:

Father, I pray for Your people today.  I ask that we will walk in harmony with You as You transform us all into a people who will give praise to Your Name.  Change me Lord in every area of my life, and I thank You that I will become the person You have destined me to be.  Transform me Lord into a testimony each and everyday and I choose to be obedient to Your guidance as Your good work is performed in me.  In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment