Thursday, June 16, 2011

Stand on a sure place ...

“Be confident,” says the Lord, “that I will place you in the sure place.  For if you will obey My ways and follow Me today, you will stand on a strong foundation and I will not let you fall into any trap of evil this day!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 22:23 – And I will fasten him as a nail in a sure place; and he shall be for a glorious throne to his father’s house.

This verse above is a powerful prophetic Scripture about Jesus.  He was fastened to a cross so that through His blood we can stand on a stable foundation through Him.  Jesus’ steadfast Kingdom provides us stability.  The key to remaining there is to follow Him closely and obey Him from a pure heart.  Everyone wants to experience a stable life!  No one wants constant ups and downs in their employment, church, finances, and family or even in their very Christianity.  By living in obedience to God today, you will find stability.  Then staying close and accountable to other believers helps all of us to remain in that sure place!  By staying close to the Lord and the things of His kingdom, we place ourselves in position for spiritual and natural stability throughout life.  God is able to intervene in situations, change things, speak to us about our decisions, correct us and prepare us for His will.  God wants us to live strong and stable in Him.  Use your faith today for a life of stability in all that concerns you!  There you will find peace and confidence with Jesus, seated with Him in wonderful and heavenly places of success!

Prayer:

Lord, I thank You that Jesus was nailed to a cross so I could enjoy a steady and stable way of life!  I received what Jesus paid for and I ask You, Father, to help me hear Your voice and follow You closely today.  Speak to me about the things I need to change that are keeping me from a stable lifestyle and help me correct them.  Thank You, Lord, that I can expect to stand on a sure foundation in my life! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment