Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Glory is Filling the House

Daily prophetic word
Glory is Filling the House!

"Look now," says the Lord, "for the days when My weighty glory shall fill your gatherings are being brought once again.  For in many places shall the cloud of My presence rest heavily among you to do signs and wonders, even in the houses of prayer once again!"

 Prophetic Scripture:
2 Chronicles 5:13-14 - …then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.

So many Christians talk about wanting to experience the glory of God in their life.  God wants us to experience His manifested glory.  Ephesians 1:18, says we might know or experience the riches of His glory.  In the Bible, we always find this weighty glory from the Lord resting in places where the people were dedicated in worship and in prayer.  The context of the verse above was that the people were doing three main things when the glory of the Lord filled the place where they were gathered.  First, they were praying.  Prayer is paramount to experience true glory, both privately and corporately.  Secondly, they were giving God strong and unrestrained worship with their voices and instruments.  Then thirdly, they were making great sacrifices.  It wasn’t just one or two things being placed on the altar.  No, the number of sacrifices in this case was astounding!  We can make a place for God’s manifested glory to rest upon us by doing these same things.  Then we can be sure wherever His glory falls there will be blessings, signs, wonders, healing and miracles.  It will mean there will be times when we have to set aside our plans and spiritual agenda and let the Holy Spirit take over.  That is what the glory will do.  All we have to do is make room for it and then expect the glory of the Lord to fill the house!

Prayer:

Father, I thank You for Your glory.  Cause me to know and experience Your glory in my life.  I commit myself to prayer and sacrifice so that Your glory can rest on my house.  Help me enter into places of glory and I ask that You teach me how to handle the weightier things of Your Spirit with maturity.  Lord, let me walk in the glory You have for me today!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment