Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Receive double

“Look for the doubling now!” says the Lord.  “I want to double you, for where there has been shame and you have been looked on with contempt for seeking Me, I will repay each time with a double portion for your sacrifice! Today is your day to receive double!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 61:7 – For your shame ye shall have double, and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion:  therefore in their land they shall posses the double:  everlasting joy shall be unto them.

When we give our commitment to God and take a stand for His ways, our efforts will never go unnoticed.  God always gives back when we give to Him.  This becomes even more powerful when we give to God from a place of great sacrifice, when it really costs us something.  Sometimes we can be laughed at for what we believe, even by family and friends, but God will stand up for you!  He won’t let you be accused or mistreated for serving Him without bringing a payback blessing into your life.  Even more powerful is the fact that those blessings come with a double price tag attached to them!  God pays double when we are willing to be shamed for following His ways!  God considers your work for His kingdom important and while we do it joyfully with gratitude, God takes it as a worthy work.  Now we don’t expect anything from God that way, because He has already given us everything, but that is how God is, a giver.  He gave and we give back to Him and He will always keep the giving cycle going!  His promise is that you will not suffer shame without possessing a double blessing in your life!

Prayer:

Father, I receive Your double blessing for my life.  I declare that I walk in a double anointing.  I am looking for it, Lord, and ask that You grant me confidence to expect it.  Thank You Lord for giving to me and I ask that You will help me find many ways to give myself and my possessions sacrificially back to You.  I love You, Lord!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment