Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Zeal in the Church

Daily prophetic word
New Zeal in the church

"Look to the days ahead," says the Lord, "as I place a new zeal for righteousness upon My people and there shall be a new and clear dividing line between those who shall walk in the spirit and those who defend the world.  For this is the time when those who stand for My ways, shall stand out and I will place My fire and anointing upon them."

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 119:139 - My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.

We are in a prophetic season where God is stirring the spirit of many of His people to take a greater stand for righteousness.  While some are content to go with the flow of the world and accept many of its mindsets, there is a remnant that is about to shine forth like never before.  In fact, the more the world displays the works of unrighteousness, the more God's remnant will take a stand in this hour.  Isaiah 37:31-32 says that the remnant of the Lord will dig its roots deep in the land and bear fruit as a result.  All of this will happen because a spirit of zeal is stirred in the Lord as well as in His people.  God's zeal is being stirred up right now and so is the zeal of His people. So whenever darkness and compromise are evident, zeal will only increase.  I believe the church is in a time when the evil all around us will only act like a spiritual "fertilizer."  In other words, when evil is raging, we will refuse to blend in or become discouraged, we will only get more determined for God!  This action among thepeople of God will automatically draw a line between the righteous and the unrighteous.  Never think we are just in a time when things are becoming more gray.  No, they will be black and white, because God's people will define which side they are on. 

Prayer:

Dear Lord, I ask that You will stir up the spirit of zeal within me.  I pray that You will grant me boldness to stand up for what is right in this hour.  I pray this for all Your people.  Stir up our zeal Lord that we will take a greater stand for You.  Let us bear much fruit for righteousness in the land in this hour!  Thank You Jesus!  Amen.

1 comment:

  1. This truly spoke to me....been feeling this Ugghh feeling with all the unrighteousness in the world and a fire has been building up to pray and witness for the Lord and live by example! Amen, thank you

    ReplyDelete