Wednesday, September 29, 2010

God's Supernatural Favor

Daily prophetic word 
Favor in business 

"Watch this day, for I will favor you in the sight of the world," says the Lord, "and I will place a spirit of increase over you and many people shall suddenly pour resources into your hands.  So that in all your business dealings, you will know that I have placed multiplied provisions over you!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Exodus 11:3 - And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians.  Moreover the man Moses was very great in the land of Egypt, in the sight of Pharaoh's servants, and in the sight of the people.

Whenever God asks you to do something, He always provides the needed resources for you to accomplish the task at hand.  When God asked Moses to lead the people out of Egypt, He provided the needed resources for them to do so.  He didn't send them empty, but sent them fully supplied.  However, the unique part was the way in which the Lord supplied for them.  Notice he first caused them to receive favor from the Egyptians.  Think about the magnitude of what that entailed!  Here Moses has been threatening their leader Pharaoh for days, plagues were everywhere and the people were preparing to escape the country and they still found favor in the sight of the citizens of Egypt!  Talk about amazing!   In other words, God granted them favor when favor didn't seem possible.  Do you know that God wants to give you favor in your dealings too?  Even when it may seem like the economy is down or there are no openings for you to find a job.  God gives supernatural favor when favor seems hard to find!  Now that does not mean we have license to be rude or do things that will cause us to lose favor.  What it means is, that as we are obeying God and doing what is right, God will cause poeple to favor us, even when they didn't intend to do so.  Prosperity and increase begins with favor.  People give you things when it wasn't something they were planning or would even normally do!  Whatever business, talent, ministry or call you have been anointed for, your season of increase will come on the wings of God's favor.  Then you will be filled with more than you ever dreamed!

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I activate my faith for unprecidented favor in all my business dealings today.  I declare new doors of opportunity and blessing will open unto me.  Rescources shall come into my hands in the most supernatural ways.  I expect favor to follow me everywhere I go today and I thank You Lord for anointing me for favor now.  In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment