Thursday, December 2, 2010

Circumstances are about to change ...

Daily prophetic word 
Time for Change!
 
"Yes, seasons of change are upon you.  See that I am doing a new thing and the failures of the past shall be no more," says the Lord.  "For look now and see that by this time tomorrow things are going to change!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Daniel 2:20-21 – …Blessed be the name of God forever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:  And he changeth the times and seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Realize that not everything is always as it appears to our eyes.  When there was a famine on the land in 2 Kings 7, the prophet Elisha said that everything was about to change by that same time the next day!  Now the king’s servant had trouble believing it was possible, but isn’t that how we are sometimes?  We place so much confidence in what is wrong right now that we fail to see that by this time tomorrow something is about to change!  We serve a God that turns the seasons, and sets up governing leaders.  If He is in control of those things, then surely He is ready to change dry seasons and situations over your life!  One day we were praying for our church to grow, because it didn’t seem to be growing as fast as we liked.  Then the very next day we ran into a business owner nearby who didn’t even attend our church.  Right out of the blue they said, “I cannot believe how your church has grown.  I look out on Sundays and there are so many cars, it just gets more and more all the time!”  This happened the very next day after we talked about the seemingly lack of growth in the church!  They had a different perspective than we did!  We had to starting seeing a season of change!  Look at the circumstances in your life that appear to be in famine today and say, “By this time tomorrow, things are going to change!”
 
Prayer:
 
Father, I pray that I will have your perspective regarding my circumstances today.  I ask for new vision to see that things are not as they seem.  I have confidence that You are controlling things and turning my situations around for good.  I decree with my mouth that by this time tomorrow things are about to change!  I believe today that seasons of change are upon my life! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Amen, had my suddenly moment, I got a call from my old job asking me to come back with more money thank god i said yes, i was going to resign and tell the manager of my current job that friday would be my last day, something in my spirit man said no, hold on. At 2:30 pm they called us into the conference room i thought it was for training but they told us they were reducing workers and our dept was first to go. if i would of not said yes i would be with out a job, if i had not listen to the voice that said no don't resign yet, i would not get a pension packet, to god be the glory.

    ReplyDelete