Thursday, December 16, 2010

The God of all wisdom...

Daily prophetic word 
Wisdom and Light
For wisdom is yours and I have answered every question.  You will know just what to do and how to do it.  This is the day of wisdom and light, for you know what to do, says the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
James 1:5-6 – If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering,  For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Believe in the wisdom of God today.  Regardless of what I have been going through in my life, I have always made it my habit to act as though I have the answer.  My answers?  No, I am committed to believing the I have God’s answers.  Even though I may not see the way at that moment, I live as though the way is clear.  Why?  Because the God of wisdom, gives it to me liberally.  There is an old saying, “Never let ‘em see you sweat!”  Well I believe that is true in spiritual things as well.  Don’t let the devil see you sweat and sometimes other people don’t need to see you sweat either.  Just stand there in faith and say with boldness, “God is in me, and I will always know what to do!”

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that I can ask You for wisdom today.  I trust that Your Word says what it means and so I expect Your wisdom to come to me in a mighty way.  I expect Your wisdom in the following situations: __________________________________________________ will know just how to handle everything with excellence and anointing.  I believe that I always know what to do and how to do it because I have You, the God of all wisdom, inside of me!  Thank you Lord.  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment