Friday, December 10, 2010

It's the season of jubilee ...

Daily prophetic word 
The Restoring Anointing
“For it is a restoring season among you.  I have released that anointing on My people.  All things stolen shall be restored and you shall expect perpetual Jubilee,” says the Spirit of the Lord!

Prophetic Scripture:
Nehemiah 5:12 – Restore, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, also the hundredth part of the money, and of the corn, the wine, and the oil, that ye exact of them.

When Nehemiah began to rebuild Jerusalem, he discovered that the people were afflicted, in debt and bound to their captors.  He determined that this was a mockery to the covenant God had made with His people.  As he began to rebuild, he heard the cry of the people whose living had been stolen causing them great debt and interest payments.  He stood before the nobles and requested that they restore what rightfully belonged to the people.  Think about today what is rightfully yours.  Has it been taken from you?  Your finances, health, ministry or family?   You have a right to stand against the work of the devil trying to steal your goods!  In the Old Testament, the people of God celebrated a feast every 50 years called Jubilee.  In a Jubilee year, all lost was to be restored, just like the model in the Book of Nehemiah.  They were forgiven, their debts cancelled and slaves were returned to their families.  In the New Testament Jubilee is represented by Pentecost.  Through the outpouring of the Holy Spirit we are given a perpetual season of Jubilee!  You should expect that God is restoring everything the devil has stolen from your life illegally.  You have a covenant with God of restoration and perpetual Jubilee!

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, I thank You today that all that belongs to me must be restored!  I reclaim what is mine because I am in the season of Jubilee in the spirit.  I receive Your anointing of restoration right now to cover every area of my life.  I expect that restoring anointing to be upon me and my family today!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment