Friday, December 17, 2010

New wine coming - New Season

Daily prophetic word 
Time for New Wine!
"I have said My Spirit will be poured out in the last days.  The spiritual new wine is still flowing," calls the Spirit.  "Drink and see it wash you from the old and immerse you in the new!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Acts 2:16-18 – But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:  And on my servants and my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.

This Scripture is a prophetic fulfillment from the book of Joel.  This prophet spoke by the Spirit about a season when God’s people were lacking and destitute; the vine had run dry.  Have you ever felt dry as you woke up to the same old things?  We all have, but there is an answer!  In Joel, the people were dry because the vine had dried up (Joel 1:12) and there was no place of refreshing to be found.  But later God began to speak of a time when the vine, which speaks of the filling of the Spirit, was going to be restored (Joel 2:19).  Then Jesus came speaking prophetically about the new wine coming—a new season.  He was preparing them for this day in the book of Acts when the new wine of the Holy Spirit was about to be poured out.  It was a complete infilling of God’s refreshing and filling power.  You can have the new wine of the Holy Spirit work in you afresh today!  Allow yourself to become immersed in it by surrounding yourself again with the things of the Spirit.  Let them wash over you.  Avoid the things that cause you to become spiritually dry.  Expect to have the supernatural flow of visions, miracles and the prophetic working in you today! 

Prayer:

Lord I worship You!  I give You praise today and I  ask that the new wine of the Holy Spirit would wash over me.  Let me become drenched in Your anointing and cause every dry place to be refreshed and watered in the spirit.  Cultivate in me the fresh anointing to prophesy, see visions and walk in the supernatural.  I expect it today.  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment