Friday, December 24, 2010

Unexpected places ...

Daily prophetic word 
Water from the Rock!
"Expect provision and resources to come from the most unusual places," says the Spirit.  "For blessing is about to be poured out in unlikely locations and from unexpected sources.   For you will say that I didn’t know it would come in this way!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 105:41 – He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.

There is no doubt that most of us would say that God is definitely all powerful.  However, far less people can confidently say that God will use His power for them when they need it!  Sometimes we limit our confidence in God to things that are humanly possible.  Yet, the verse above reminds us that God brought provision from a most unusual place that was not humanly possible.  He showed His power from a place where people probably were not looking because it wasn’t something they could have produced.  Of course, water coming from a rock is also a prophetic picture of Jesus, The Rock.  In other words, all provision comes from Him.  It comes from a miraculous source!  Instead of just looking to your job or some rich uncle to come through for you, perhaps it's time to refocus on Jesus and His supernatural provision!  He will bring what you need in the way you least expect or perhaps even wanted.  Sometimes it will happen right when you feel you have fallen into absolute failure and calamity, just like it did for Israel when the water came from the rock.  They were in a desert of what looked to be ultimate destitution.  But, suddenly a rock opened for them!  You can be certain of one thing, His provision might come from an unexpected place, but will always be what you need, right on time!

Prayer:

Father, I receive supernatural provision today.  I thank You that I can depend on Your resources.  I call upon all the Heavenly resources I need and I expect the unexpected blessings of God.  I do not place my eyes today on what I think should be the answer, but I place my eyes on Jesus my Rock and provider today!  I decree, blessings and provision, you must come to me now! In the Name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment