Saturday, December 4, 2010

New seasons / new anointings ....

Daily prophetic word 
Call on the Rain from Heaven
“Cry out! Cry out!" says the Lord, "for My fresh rain to rest upon you now!  Call on the rain from Heaven, even the latter rain that produces miracles, creative miracles and wonders.  For My flooding rain has come to wash over the people with great power in this time!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Zechariah 10:1 – Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to everyone grass in the field.

We are in a prophetic season where God is calling on His people to ask Him for fresh rain from Heaven.  We need the rain of the Holy Ghost to flood over us because the rain of God contains all that He is.  It contains His power, His refreshing, His miracles and power.  What we need from God is in the rain of the Holy Spirit.  Without the constant flow of fresh rain, things get dry and dusty.  Plants become parched and there is no life to be found there.  God is a God of seasons and what His rain produced in days past is not sufficient for the present time.  We need a new season of rain for the new things of the Spirit to spring up.  There we will find fresh life, fresh anointing and new revelation to bring about what the Lord wants in the earth.  Call on fresh rain over your life and ministry today and don’t become satisfied with only the blessings and moves of the Holy Spirit from the past.  Yesterday’s harvest and produce will not feed the future generations.  We need new seasons, new rain and fresh anointing to wash over us today so God’s miraculous power can rest upon us.

Prayer:

Lord, let Your fresh rain wash over me right now.  I ask for the rain of Your Spirit to fall upon my life, my family, my church and ministry.  Give me new anointing, new revelation and keep me from becoming stuck and even just sentimental over the past seasons of blessing.  Flood me with the new seasons of Your Spirit today!  I thank You for it and I commit to follow You into all the fresh places You have for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment