Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Season of miracles...

Daily prophetic word 
A Sign and a Wonder
"My church is about to manifest signs and wonders like never before on a mass scale.  Yes, it is for you, it is what you have been destined for and made for.  I call you now, a sign and wonder," says the Lord of Hosts.

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 8:18 – Behold I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of Hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Yes, that applies to you today!  God made every one of us supernatural people who emulate God in every way.  You were not created to be ordinary; you were made to be extraordinary.  Throughout the Bible, God used regular people to do miraculous things.  Hebrews 11:32 says, that people of faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouth of lions, quenched fire, escaped death, received supernatural strength, and caused their enemies to run in terror.  Seas were split open, the dead raised, diseases cured, blind eyes opened, and many unusual manifestations occurred through the men and women of God throughout history.  God has not changed.  More than ever before, He wants to use all His people to perform the greatest miracles in history.  God and His people are working together to change a generation and turn many unto righteousness!  This is your time, walk in your supernatural grace and don’t be afraid to step into the season of miracles today!

Prayer:

Lord, I use my faith for miracles today!  I command the flow of the Spirit to manifest in me.  Your anointing is upon me and You have created me for this purpose.  I say signs and wonders, begin to flow from my hands, from my mouth and in my life right now!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment