Saturday, December 11, 2010

Strong and stable ...

Daily prophetic word 
Day of Fullfilled Purpose!
The Lord says, “Look to what I have anointed you for once again.  I am positioning you to walk in it and you will not be discouraged anymore,” says the Spirit of the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
2 Peter 5:10, But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

When God calls you to something, it doesn’t automatically mean you are ready to handle it.  Our Father of good wisdom wants to prepare us for every task for which He has anointed us.  Most of the time we want to run ahead or lag behind.  In either case, God wants to be the one who molds you into a stable vessel of light.  This way, you won’t find yourself in a ditch during the fight of faith!  I have always had big dreams for God, but I have had to realize that to handle big things means big changes and big preparation.  In the Scripture above, we find four things God wants to do in your life so you can handle His glory:  God wants to perfect (mature you), establish  (point you in one direction), strengthen (strong in knowledge and power), and settle (make a strong foundation) YOU.  Let Him do it and you will be a strong and stable Christian that He can powerfully use!

Prayer:

Father, today I give You the liberty to do all that is needed so I can walk in Your anointing.  You have the full right to mold me for handling the power of Your Spirit.  Let me see things the way You see them and I ask that You will help me to walk perfectly in Your timing.  Show me what I should do and not do today. Holy Spirit, be my teacher and helper.  I release to You today all control and I say that my flesh submits to the will of God for me.  I believe that You open and close doors and show me what tasks are ordained of You.  Lord, I rest in You as You make me Your anointed vessel of honor and light! In Jesus’ name... Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment