Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stand in the gap for our Nation ...

Daily prophetic word 
Faith for the Nations Again!
“Rebuild again the standard of prayer for your nation,” says the Lord.  “Don’t be dismayed by seeming political troubles here and there or what some say will happen.  I am looking for those who will stand for the nations again.”

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 41:10-11 – Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God:  I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.  Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:  they shall be as nothing and they that strive with thee shall perish.

With all of the shaking that seems to be occurring around the world, we need to stay in the plan of God and use our prayer weapons like never before.  When the world falls apart, it is time for the church to arise!  Like Peter, it is challenging to keep our eyes on Jesus and away from the wind blowing all around us.  Yet, we can rest in the above Scripture that God is strengthening us to stand in the spiritual fight.  We can pray for our leaders, presidents and judges that they will also be used to turn our nation back to righteousness.  Determine that you will stand in the gap for your nation and the nations of the world.  We have been anointed for this time and we have nothing to fear for our God is with us!

Prayer:

I am lifting my sword of prayer afresh today for my nation.  I place my eyes on the way of God before me.  Lord, I thank You that I have nothing to fear for You are with me and my family and You are watching over me today.  I call my nation a blessed nations and from it many will arise and seek the Lord and preach His Word.  I send angels to cover my nation and protect it from evil today!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment