Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Allow God to remove darkness from our lives ...

Daily prophetic word 
Shake out the Darkness!
"Yes, again I shall shake out the darkness and bring it into the light.  For I shall give My people the purity they have cried out for in their lives, homes, cities, churches and nations.  Remove all the dark things and run with me now," says the Lord, "and together let’s create a fresh stream of holiness in the earth!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Hebrews 12:26-27 – Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.  And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.  . .

It is always a good thing when God begins to shake things up.  I think of it similar to when you shake a little rug and all the dust comes flying out!  Afterwards, it looks so much better!  When God removes darkness from our lives, cities and nations, it is always with love and mercy even though a good shaking doesn’t always feel pleasing.  Yet it is better for God to do the shaking than for the devil to do it when he has gained access through uncontrolled darkness.  Remember that when God shakes the darkness from our lives, it is not with harm and shame.  He does it with His hand of mercy and care.  Realize when God shakes things, He begins with a word.  Respond to that shaking!  Get busy removing what He tells you to remove.  Sometimes there is more than one thing to shake out.  When we respond and work with God to first get the impurities out of our lives, we enable Him to build powerfully with all the good things that remain.  We become vessels of light that create a standard of holiness.  Then God can work together with us to remove the dust and impurities that exist in our schools, cities and nations so that His love and glory can fill the earth!

Prayer:

Father, I ask You to help me remove all impurities from my life.  Help me shake out the darkness.  I commit to walk in purity and ask that You will use me as a vessel of light to create a standard of holiness all over the world.  I thank You for it now. In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Pastora I have been off FB for two weeks and I just finished praying and asking God to break me!!! To remove every impure thing, for him to remove those things that would hinder his glory in my life. I told him I don't care if it hurts!! I just want his will for my life!!! I want to be a vessel of honor that will carry his glory!! Then I come and read this!! Wow the Lord is doing something in us!! I love him so!!!

    ReplyDelete