Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Total liberty ...

Daily prophetic word 
Affliction Undone
"Now, see with your own eyes," says the Lord, "all that has held you captive shall be turned back and know that your season of release from your barren land is fast upon you.  Yes and that which afflicted your early years shall be driven out from you in this present time." 

Prophetic Scripture:
Zephaniah 3:19-20 - Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.  At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the Lord.
It is time to do nothing but rejoice because God is undoing what the devil has been busy doing!  The enemy may have had an agenda for evil, but God's agenda is being carried out, not only in our cities and nations, but in our own personal lives.  God wants to make us famous as a testimony of His deliverance and so the nations can know that He is the true God who undoes affliction.  Even though your life may have been afflicted in some form or another for years, our confidence is knowing that God can completely undo all of it.  It is as if I can see the devil quickly trying to draw out a map on paper to lay out his evil plans, but as fast as he can write them, God is coming right after him with a big eraser so none of Satan's agenda can get carried out!  Know that wherever the devil has tried to make you known for failure, God wants to make you famous for Holy Ghost success!  Sieze your time for it right now!  See yourself coming out of that barren place of captivity and walking into total liberty and blessing! 

Prayer:

Hallelujah Lord,  I rejoice today that I am being delivered from the barren land!  You are already undoing every area of afflication that has tried to hold onto me.  I rise up today from the land of captivity and walk into my land of total favor.  I declare that I become known for God's work upon me and no longer shall I be known for any form of affliction.  This is my time and I seize my moment of favor because I am no longer put to shame.  Thank You Lord for Your blessing upon me today!  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment