Monday, January 17, 2011

Expect to see signs ...

Daily prophetic word 
Wonders in the Heavens
"For this is the time in which there shall surely be wonders in the heavens," says the Spirit.  "Everywhere My glory will be seen in this time of latter rain and many will be turned to righteousness.  Yes, the time of wonders in the heavens and signs in the earth have come to you!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Acts 2:19 & 21 - And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath…And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

We are truly living in a remarkable period of time.  We should be thankful to be a part of it because I believe we are beginning to see some of the most supernatural events and happenings that have ever been recorded in modern history.  However, signs and wonders may not always appear as you expect them to.  Sometimes if we are not careful, we will miss them.  In fact, Isaiah 7, prophesied that one of the greatest signs that would appear in the heavens, would be that a virgin would bear a son.  However, the religious leaders living during the time that sign appeared didn't recognize it.  We often think supernatural signs are something that everyone in the world will respond to by saying, "Wow, that can only be God."  But signs and wonders that come from God don't always appear like that.  In fact, according to the Bible those who aren't looking for God to manifest may miss Him when He does appear!  Isn't that what will happen when Jesus returns?  Some will completely miss the event as if it never took place, while others will gloriously go on to be with the Lord.  However, God will manifest signs and wonders because He knows there are going to be those who are going to see them and respond favorably, just like the wisemen did when the star of Christ appeared in the sky.  Not everyone responded, but some did and were blessed!  Expect to see signs and wonders in the heavens through weather, government, leaders, in nations, through the church and even in supernatural healings and miracles.  We are in the seasons of wonders and God will use these things to cause many to be saved.  Look for the wonders in the heavens!

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, I want to thank You that I am living in a supernatural season in which signs and wonders are everywhere.  I ask that You will give me the spirit of revelation so that I will recognize each sign that You want me to see.  I declare that I see in the spirit and I will recognize the signs from God.  Lord manifest Your will on earth and I ask that the supernatural things from heaven will appear even in my own life, in this time.  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment