Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Be free ...

Daily prophetic word 
Shake Yourself Free!
"For all oppression that might seem to hold you," says the Spirit, "I have made the escape for you by My power.  Loose yourself and shake yourself free from the bondage that tries to keep you.  Take your place and stand delivered from your captivity this day!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 52:2 – Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem:  loose thyself from the bands of they neck O captive daughter of Zion.

Sometimes we are waiting for God to do something to free us from the bondages in our lives.  Yet, we have to remind ourselves as anointed believers that we have His power in us to do it!  The Bible teaches us that we can loose ourselves from the dust!  What areas in your life feel like dust today?  Perhaps there is something you are bound to or struggling with in your life.  You have the anointing to take these bondages and remove them.  The key is knowing how to do it.  You can begin first by prayer—consistent prayer.  Talk to God about your struggles openly.  If you can’t be open with God and yourself you will stay bound.  Repent of sin and wrongdoing.  Then begin to speak to the area of captivity aloud in prayer.  Command your mind and entire being to be free from all oppression.  Then resist the devil, in word, action and attitude.  You do that, yes, with words, but more importantly through choices.  Choose to do the opposite of the past.  Then finally, you loose yourself from captivity by correcting any wrong you may have done to anyone.  You may need to ask their forgiveness for something.  If that is the case, do it right away.  We can, as the anointed of God, loose ourselves from bondage with the help of the Holy Spirit and by being willing to change it today!

Prayer:

Father, I want to be free today in the area of ________________________. I want every area of my life to please you and I want to stand free in everything.  I make a decision today to shake myself from the dust and be free.  I repent of all sin, wrong attitudes and actions.  I ask you to forgive me.  I speak to my mind and being and command my life to be delivered.  Thank you Lord that I am anointed to be loosed today! In the Name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment