Saturday, January 22, 2011

God will open a way for your gift ...

Daily prophetic word 
Gifted For This Hour
“It is not by accident that you were born in this time.  For you have been graced for it,” says God.  “See now your gifts and abilities and let Me enrich them one by one.  Say no more that you have nothing to give, for I have gifted you especially for this hour!”

Prophetic Scripture:
I Corinthians 1:4-7 – I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; that in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no gift waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

It might be easier today to see all of your inadequacies and shortcomings, yet God always sees us as gifted and talented people.  The reason many people don’t live to their fullest potential is because they don’t believe in themselves the way God does.  God believes in you!  It is because He has personally graced you.  You weren’t born by accident.  You were born during the perfect time to do something wonderful on earth.  The key is to break past all the obstacles that have obstructed you from seeing your own gifts and unique capabilities.  You can begin to see more clearly how God has gifted you by putting into practice these four things:  1) Believe you are gifted by God;  2) See your talents bigger than your inabilities;  3) Never complain about what doesn’t seem to work out right; and 4) Refuse to see yourself as a failure even when circumstances make you feel like one.  If you begin here, with a positive attitude, then God can open the way for your gifts to be developed and enriched by His Spirit.  See that God has anointed you powerfully today!

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that I am a gifted individual.  You have graced me to do great things.  I believe today that I am not going to fall short in any talent You have given me, but I am going to use my gifts to the best of my ability.  Help me see all the good qualities You have given me right now!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment