Thursday, January 13, 2011

Be a voice ...

Daily prophetic word 
Ignorant Men Confounded
“Yes, even as it was in times of old when men and women stood and confounded kings, so shall you confound the foolish acts of this age.  Even in media, workplaces and in courtrooms; get ready,” says the Spirit, “as the well doing of My people across the land silences accusations on every corner!”

Prophetic Scripture:
I Peter 2:15 – For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.

You can’t argue with a deed done right!  When we make right choices and live in obedience to the ways of God, people around us can’t answer that behavior.  It becomes hard for them to laugh about sin at work when you are taking a stand in the opposite direction and smiling joyfully about it!  I believe there is a restless sound in the church right now.  People are tired of compromise and apathy.  They want the lines of truth and right to be clearly drawn.  They are ready to make some different choices because past compromise has produced nothing.  The Scripture above says that ignorant and foolish people are put to silence when we draw clear lines and do what is right.  We are not here to be self-righteous and critical, nor are we here to point fingers.  We just have to determine that we will not compromise what we believe and stand for.  God is stirring something in His people that will cause us to rise up as a unified sound in this hour.  Don’t you think it’s time that the foolish things of this world be confounded by our choices to do right?  I think God is ready and His people are too.  Something is about to happen that is going to place the church in position where the world won’t have a good argument to stop our voice!

Prayer:

Father, cause me to be a voice in this hour because of my actions.  Teach me how to set a righteous standard in love and mercy.  I repent for any area where I have compromised in the past.  I commit to walk as a light in this hour and I believe the world will see my actions and lives will be changed!  I thank You for it Lord right now. In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment