Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A fresh wave of glory ...

Daily prophetic word 
New Wave of Leaders
Get ready, says the Lord, for I am raising up a new breed of leaders who shall have My heart.  For they shall be pure and equipped to restore the gold and precious anointing in My house.  For watch now as this fresh wave of glory begins to sweep the lands.

Prophetic Scripture:
Jeremiah 3:15,  And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

God wants us to know that He will always have leaders who carry His heart and His messages.  We can all become disappointed with leaders, preachers and even fellow Christians for various reasons.  However, always be assured that God always has a remnant who will not compromise their message or level of righteousness.  I believe that God is about to raise a people who will not only maintain their purity and anointing, but the number of these leaders will increase.  We have to remember that Jesus is Lord over His church and He will see to it that it is being operated in good hands.  That does not mean that there won’t be leaders who are not good representations of the Kingdom, but it does mean that you can trust there are good ones everywhere.  Allow yourself to receive from God’s leadership in this hour and believe that you can trust their counsel and anointing.  Sometimes people like to hide behind the excuse of hurt, lack of good feeding, and disappointment with ministries.  If you are keeping your life pure and walking close to God, trust that He will put you in the right place and provide the right leaders who will feed you the Word of God.  God is going to have leaders who will not compromise or have a religious spirit, but who will allow the Holy Spirit to have His way in their services and will restore the precious and glorious anointing in the House of the Lord! 
 

Prayer:

Father, I pray for ministry leaders today.  Bless them and help them to follow You in purity and in the anointing . Grant them boldness in their preaching and help them in their walk of righteousness.  Lord, I release any resistance I have toward godly leadership and I open my heart to receive from those who You have ordained to minister in my life.  Thank You Lord for Your leaders who carry Your heart for me!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment