Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anointing for Greatness ...

Daily prophetic word 
Occupational Increase
"For I am the Lord that can make all things prosper.  For in Me dwells the wisdom and anointing to bring you into greater gainful employment.  There are new methods for you and I anoint you for occupational increase today," says the Spirit of the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
Deuteronomy 28:8 – The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in they storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

God wants us to succeed in life.  Our success in Him isn’t measured by the trials that may try to hinder us along the way, but by a life of continual growth.  In other words, God wants you to be better off today than you were five years ago.  He sees you increasing day by day.  Many people are frustrated, trying to get ahead, but they find themselves constantly between jobs, always trying to get a better income and then discover they aren’t any further along than they were five years ago.  God wants to anoint us with consistent occupational increase, so we can support His kingdom.  If you feel like you are not finding gainful employment after years of trying, then perhaps it is time to seek fresh direction from the Lord.  God may have new things for you to learn, new methods and fresh ideas.  Maybe you need to start a business, or perhaps close a business, get a different job or go to school.  In any case, pray, fast, and seek Him about it and allow the Lord to impart to you a new anointing for occupational increase.   Then be willing to change and do whatever God is leading you and then you will build upon it through consistency and longevity.  Believe that God is preparing and anointing you to step into occupational increase today!

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that You desire for me to prosper in my work.  I ask you to help me find the right vision and direction.  I submit to your ideas and make myself willing to work hard to reach my heavenly goals.  I use my faith today for occupational increase and stand here knowing that when I put my hand to work on your plan for me, and refuse to let go, it must prosper!  I am anointed to prosper right now and I thank you for it! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment