Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Believe for Signs n Wonders in your Life

Daily prophetic word
Demonstrations Are Here!
"I am waiting for you to not just talk about My power, but to demonstrate it," says the Spirit.  "Yes, step out in miracles, believe for signs and wonders in your life and in the lives of those you meet, and watch the display of My power.  For the demonstrations of God are here! "

Prophetic Scripture:
1 Corinthians 2:4 - And my speech and my preaching was not with the enticing words of men's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Did you know that God wants to manifest His power for your situation?  He is just waiting for you to expect it and act like you believe that.  Often we talk about the power of God and how it was displayed so powerfully in the life of those in the Bible, historical figures, and in books.  But God didn't stop these demonstrations with the early church era, or even a few decades ago.  He manifests supernatural demonstrations because we are willing to step out on the edge and do something that causes Him to move.  I once heard someone say, "There is something about God that causes Him to pass by countless people to show Himself for that one who displays bold, unrelenting faith!"  Well, the Bible says in Hebrews 11:6, that we cannot even please Him unless we have faith.  True faith is expecting what you already know to be true, even when it isn't seen with the natural eyes.  God is real and manifests real miracles for those who will just step out on the water.  Go ahead and pray for that person to be healed.  Sow an offering and expect a breakthrough in your finances.  Do something that reveals your confidence in God to act on your behalf.  You don't have to wait and wonder if miracles will come.  The demonstrations of God are already here!  Just step out and watch the Lord display His power.  The more you do, the more you will see demonstrations of God in your life!

Prayer:

Father, I stir my bold faith today for the demonstrations of the Holy Spirit to operate in my life.  I believe for healing, revelation, deliverance, financial breakthrough, dreams, visions, and many wonders of Your power.  Teach me how to demonstrate that anointing and expect it to operate daily in my life.  Thank you Lord for Your anointing that rests upon me to work wonders.  I believe Your demonstrations of the Spirit are upon me today!  In Jesus name ! Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment