Saturday, November 27, 2010

Who's report will you believe ...

Daily prophetic word 
God's Report is in You!
The Lord says, “Receive My report and not that of another.  For what I have said is the final word in you.  Accept it, believe it and rejoice! ”

Prophetic Scripture:
Hebrews 11:1-2 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Many “reports” come to us everyday.  There are news reports, doctor reports, financial reports, school reports, war reports, legal reports and so many more.  We see them and read them constantly.  If we are not careful, all the reports we hear can affect our ability to believe the report of the Lord.  How deep is the report of the Lord really in you?  Someone said to me, as they were headed to the doctor’s office, “I am believing I will get a good report.”  Well it is good to get a good doctor’s report, but the final report (God’s) should be settled in us before we head to the doctor.  In the verses above it says that the elders obtained a good report by what they believed.  Their circumstance may not have looked like a good report, but they obtained one anyway!  Their faith possessed it.  God’s report is good.  Solidify it in you today!  Let His report be the final word BEFORE you accept any other reports! 

Prayer:

I stand today, my Father, in Your report.  It is the final word.  My faith accepts Your report as the truth over any other report.  No matter what the world reports to me, I believe Your report supersedes it.  I thank You that I can trust in that right now as an anchor to my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment