Thursday, November 18, 2010

Healing belongs to you ...

Daily prophetic word 
Healing Bread
Healing is the children’s bread!  My healing belongs to you," says the Lord.  "Look to Me for your healing once again, for I am the Lord God that healeth thee.”

Prophetic Scripture:
Exodus 15:26 - …”I am the Lord that healeth thee.”

If you are in need of healing in your body today, return to the Lord as your healer all over again.  A few years ago, it seemed everyone in our church, including us, was being attacked with little illnesses.  A cold here, a flu there; people were missing church because of it.  Finally, I got mad in the spirit!  God’s people were being stolen from and I realized that we were not standing up to the spirit of infirmity like we should.  I told sickness that I was declaring war!  Sometimes you have to rise up afresh and remind yourself who your healing source is—it is Jesus!  It is the stripes on His back (1 Peter 2:24) that paid for you and I to be well.  Stand up to the spirit of sickness and disease right now and don’t be lulled to sleep.  If you do, you will find yourself looking to everything but God to be your healing source.  He is the Lord that heals you.

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that Jesus totally paid for my healing.  He received stripes on His back so that I could live in health.  I take authority over the spirit of infirmity today and declare that it is illegal.  I say to that spirit, that you have no right to live on my body.  Leave in the Name of Jesus!  I say that I am whole in the Name of Jesus.  My body is blessed and well from this day forward.  My days of sickness are over.  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment