Monday, November 29, 2010

A greater level of spiritual perception ...

Daily prophetic word 
A Bull's Eye in the Spirit
“I am placing you in My quiver of arrows,” says the Lord.  “Yes, you will speak today and your words will move like swords and hit the bulls-eye every time.  I call you My sharp instrument that shall display My glory! ”

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 49:2-3 – And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; and said unto me, thou are my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

We are in an hour when God is sharpening His church.  We are being prepared and polished for God’s purpose all over the world.  I see the Body of Christ stepping into its most powerful time.  We have to use our faith for that!  What has felt like efforts of hit and miss in the past will begin to hit the target.  God wants to make you a sharp sword that will never miss its goal.  We have all felt at times like we could have done things better haven’t we?  Well, expect that to change for you starting now!  Start by speaking prophetic words that have a direct purpose.  Command things to come to pass, both in your life and calling.  I believe it is going to get easier to hit a bulls-eye in the spirit every time.  Prophecies will become more targeted, ministry will be more precise and your current efforts will supersede your previous ones as you speak them with your mouth.  Expect the world to be impacted as you present a new level of precise ministry today!

Prayer:

Lord, I welcome a place in Your quiver of arrows.  Send me to my generation as a sharp spiritual instrument.  I believe I will see clearer than before and have a greater level of spiritual perception.  Use me for Your purpose as I use my words today as arrows in the spirit!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment