Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dare to ask Him...

Daily prophetic word 
Ask for the Impossible!
“What can you ask Me to do?  For I wait for your asking.  Ask Me today for the impossible and watch Me do what you thought couldn’t be done,” says the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
John 14:14, If you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

A while ago the Lord spoke to me that I was not being bold enough to ask Him for impossible things.  In fact, in some areas I was just busy trying to fix too many things myself.  Have you ever done that?  It is easy to get caught up trying to find a natural answer all of the time.  Sometimes we do that because the devil deceives us into thinking our own shortcomings will keep us from receiving God’s help.  Even when we do make mistakes, still the best thing to do is ask the Lord to get involved.   Repent and ask the Lord for the help to fix it.   In everything ask Him.!  Ask Him for the impossible, ask Him for His input, and ask Him for your needs to be met.  Rather than just turn toward a physical man-made solution, go to the Lord.  He wants to do miracles and wonderful things for us, but He only gives us one direction to receive them—Ask!

Prayer:

Father, I truly take You at Your Word today!  You have told me to ask, so that is just what I am going to do.  I ask you Lord for ____________________________________________.  I use my faith to see that change today and turn around for the better.  Help me hear Your voice and Your direction as I ask You for things and I will keep my prayers in line with Your Word.  I thank You that You are the God of the impossible and I expect Your promises to be fulfilled in my life.  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment