Monday, November 1, 2010

Season of double fruitfulness

Daily prophetic word 
Forget the Pain
"It is time to forget your season of toil and embrace your season of fruitfulness," says the Lord.  "For even as Joseph named his firstborn Manasseh, it was his declaration that he had forgotten his years of hardship and so must you declare that your years of struggle and toil are behind you now!" 

Prophetic Scripture:
Genesis 41:51-52 - And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh:  For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father's house.  And the name of the second called he Ephraim:  for God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.

No matter what you have been through in life, God always has a plan to move you forward to a new chapter; a new beginning.  Whether the hardships of life came from your distant past or they just occurred yesterday, God is standing before you today, ready for you to put it behind you!  Let today be seen as a new season of fruitfulness in the spirit.  That is the best medicine for your healing from all hurts.  Notice in the verses above, when Joseph called his firstborn son Manasseh, he not only said that God had made him forget all his hardship and toil, but also all his father's house.  Why ALL his father's house?  That is because to him, the years he spent growing up held a lot of bad memories and hurts.  Maybe your upbringing was filled with similar memories and experiences.  Well, it's time to move from that place and open a new chapter in life.  It is your Ephraim chapter, your season of double fruitfulness! (Gen. 41:52) Even the negative of experience from this week will lose its ability to keep you down when you forget your hurts and struggles.  Put them out of your mind today, and dwell instead on the blessings of tomorrow and wonderful fruit God is producing in your life!

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You that today I give "spiritual birth" to Manasseh, by chosing to forget the hurts of yesterday.  I place my eyes on today and tommorrow.  I declare this is my season of  Ephraim.  I call this my season of double fruitfulness in the spirit!  I am blessed, I am healed and set free!  Thank You Jesus!  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment