Friday, November 19, 2010

You are never alone

Daily prophetic word 
God Sees Me!
“Wherever you go, My eyes see you.  I am watching; so you are never alone.  Nothing in your life goes unnoticed by My Almighty eye,” says the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
Genesis 16:13…And she called the name of the Lord that spake unto her, Thou God seest me….

Have you ever felt like you wanted to hide from life?  In our moments of trial, sometimes the best solution seems to be just pulling the covers over our head to escape!  In the Scripture above, we find the story of Hagar who had just run away to escape the anger of Sarah after learning she was pregnant by Abraham.  The powerful truth of this story is that even though she ran to hide from Sarah, God was watching her the entire time.  God saw her every move.  He never left her alone, even in the middle of a situation that was very hurtful and certainly not her fault.  In fact, verse seven of the same chapter says that the angel of the Lord found her by the river of water.  This experience with the Lord must have moved her so powerfully that she referred to the Lord as “The God who sees me”.  Realize that God sees you today.  He knows what you are doing, where you go and what you feel.  Rest assured the Lord who sees you is always watching and, like Hagar, He has a plan to help you every time!

Prayer:

Father, I thank You that Your eyes are always with me.  Even when it seems that I am alone, I know that You are with me and helping me through every situation.  I trust today that You never leave me or forsake me even to the end of the world.  I rest now in that assurance and allow Your peace to govern My soul today!  In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment