Monday, November 22, 2010

Hearing your Father's voice

Daily prophetic word 
Instructions Made Clear
“For now I will make you to hear My specific instructions for your life.  So I say: hear now what you could not hear before.  Listen to the sweet whispers of My mouth,” says your Father.  “Yes, you have it clearly, so be at peace and walk it out with ease!”

Prophetic Scripture:
Proverbs 4:1 – Hear ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding.

One time when I was asking God about how He would respond to something, He gave me a very powerful illustration.  The Lord simply asked me how I would want to respond to my children.  We sometimes forget that God is a good Father!  God responds to us as a good father would.  As a parent, you want your intentions and expectations to be clear.  You also want your children to have a healthy balance of your love for them, mixed with good structure and sound discipline.  You want them to experience a stable life with good values.  God is no different; He wants all of His heart to be clear to you.  Stop saying you don’t hear God or know His instructions for your life.  Change your outlook.  Perhaps you don’t think you see it, but begin with the small things you already know.  Maybe the only thing you know to do with your future is to be consistent in prayer and the Bible.  Begin there.  When we follow the only direction we know, God is faithful to add to it.  You have to make a choice to pay attention to God’s directions for you.  Watch carefully for them.  Believe that you can hear the loving instructions of your Heavenly Father today!

Prayer:

Father, I receive the voice of Your instructions for my life.  Help me not only to open my ears, but help me respond to Your voice.  I thank You that You are helping me hear right now and I welcome all Your plans for me. In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment