Saturday, November 13, 2010

God is working out a plan ...

Daily prophetic word 
The Miracle of My Power!
“I am the God who orders your life because I overshadow the steps of the righteous.  For today, I call you the ‘miracle of My power,’” says the Spirit of the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 37:23-24 – The steps of the good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.  Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:  for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.

We walked through many challenges as we started in the ministry.  There were times when it seemed like it was nothing but one trial after another.  Have you ever been there?  I am sure that is how Joseph in the Bible must have felt.  He was betrayed, sold into slavery, lied about and then put in prison.  I am sure Joseph must have had moments of frustration, rejection, emotional pain and even fear.  However, in all of that God was working out a plan for an incredible miracle!  God was in the middle of Joseph’s destiny.  As I look back on some trying times, I realize that even though the devil had a plan for our defeat, God was working out a miracle.  God is directing your steps and He will turn your life into something very powerful regardless of what tried to harm you in the past.

Prayer:

Father, I know today that you are guiding my life.  You are not going to let me fail.  Forgive me for times when I thought you had forsaken me!  I ask you Holy Spirit to be my teacher and my comforter.  Help me to hear Your voice and Your direction.  I place my life in Your hands and I believe with all my heart that You are making me a miracle today! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment