Monday, November 8, 2010

Believe God for the impossible

Daily prophetic word 
God is Looking and Searching
"For I am looking across the Earth again," says the Lord.  "Will you be one of those who will exercise faith?  Will you be one who will ask Me to do impossible things in the Earth today?  For I say, I am looking for them and there shall be signs in their midst," says the Spirit of the Lord!

Prophetic Scripture:
Luke 18:7-8 - And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, through he bear long with them?  I tell you that he will avenge them speedily.  Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Someone once said, "There is something about God, that will pass by crowds of people, just to do a miracle for the one who will cry out to Him in faith."  We see this concept with the woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5:25-34.  She pressed through a multitude of people, sick and weak from her condition.  She could have easily given up, but her faith was determined and she reached out for her miracle.  She pressed even when circumstances screamed at her to quit pressing.  I believe her determined faith not only pulled upon the miracle power of God, but it got the immediate attention of Jesus.  When she pulled the  power out of Him with faith, Jesus stopped in His tracks.  He paused from the rest of the crowd and zeroed in on this woman.  The disciples couldn't understand the concept of what had happened.  They were like many of us, and couldn't understand why Jesus took His attention off the multitude and put it on this woman.  They didn't realize that Jesus had felt her pull of unrelenting faith!  God is looking across the Earth right now for some believers who have unrelenting faith, that the power of God is going to sweep nations, cities, homes and lives.  God wants to show Himself strong for us, but He is looking to find some faith in the Earth today. Don't get caught in the crowd who wants God on their terms, that wants God to give them everything without using any faith or determination for it.  Hebrews 11:6, says that you cannot please God without faith.  Believe God for the impossible today and you will be a candidate for Jesus to point you out of the crowd, just like the woman with the issue of blood.  Get ready, He is about to defend you speedily!

Prayer:

Dear Lord, I pray that I will be one of those in whom You will find unrelenting faith!  As You look across the globe today, find faith in me Lord!  I declare that I receive my miracle.   I exercise my faith to see Your Spirit move across the Earth today in mighty signs, wonders and miracles.  Yes, Lord, I believe You for the impossible today!  In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment