Sunday, October 31, 2010

God is on your side

Daily prophetic word 
No Fear of Man!
"Fear not what some might say or even things they have tried to do," says the Lord.  "I, the Lord, am standing on your side and have put My hand over you and their attempts to intimidate you will not harm or injure you!" 

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 117:6 - The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

All through history, the devil has plotted, using people to try to indimidate, attack and afflict the people of God.  Using words, lies, fear tactics and many other means, there will always be somebody that does not have your best interest at heart.  Yet, I love the simplicity of the Scripture above.  It doesn't go into a  lot of detail about what might try to make you fearful.  It doesn't even detail how the Lord will help you escape people's attempt to harm or discourage you.  All it says, is simply that the Lord is on your side.  Think of it like the times when you were a child on the playground, and the kids would pick teams to play a ballgame.  There was always that one kid that everybody wanted on their team!  It was thought that if you had that one kid on your side, then everything would turn out fine and you expected the other team to lose without question.  When the Lord is for you, the ballgame is over before the first play, even though you play the entire thing until the end!  That is why this verse follows with the simple statement, "what can man do unto me?"  The answer?  Nothing, absolutely nothing!  Oh, there may be times that it may look like you are losing the game to the natural eye, but it's not over until it's over.  Sometimes  that means the game goes into overtime, but if the Lord is on your team, the win is certain.  It's over!  God is going to see you through it.  Now, winning doesn't mean we are taunting our enemies.  We are commanded in the Bible to love people, even those who are trying to put us down, but we don't have to fear them.  The blessing is found in knowing that no matter what anyone tries to do to you in your life, God is for you!  That is all we need to know isn't it? 

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,  I thank You, that You are on my side today.  You are for me!  I worship You because I know you will be my defense and help.  I declare today, that I will not be fearful of what man may do to me, because You are my life!  In the Name of Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment