Saturday, October 2, 2010

Embracing your Future

Daily prophetic word 
Embracing Your Future! 

"So look with this day," says the Lord, "and see what I will do.  Look no more at what disappointed you, but only let your eyes look at the prize of your high calling in this time!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Proverbs 4:25 - Let thine eyelids look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.

The greatest way to begin embracing your future is to keep looking toward it.  It sounds so simple, but the greaest truths in life are usually that simple!   Often the reason we never reach our goals is because we spend so much time looking over our shoulder at what we just walked through.  Sure, there is a time to reflect, but then there's a time to get up and move on.  Not all the events of the past may be answered when you do, but keeping your focus on the path ahead is what will get you to the finish line.  The Apostle Paul said that we are to press toward the prize that awaits us at the finish line (Phil. 3:14).  A runner in a race will never get the gold medal if he keeps looking over his shoulder at what he just ran past or even at the other runners in the neighboring lane.  He has to just look at that finish line.  He has to keep his vision straight ahead of him.  What goals do you need to set your eyes upon?  If you keep looking on the goal everyday, no matter how tired you may feel in the race to reach it, you will embrace the very best that God has for your future in every area of your life!  Just keep your eyes on the goal and the Holy Spirit will guide you into your highest calling in Him!

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,  I thank You that these are my best years and even greater things are in store for my future!  I make a firm commitment this day to place my eyes on the goals before me in the following areas: _______________________________. Anoint me, Lord, to walk into my best destiny for you.  Keep my eyes focused on the Holy Spirit and His power.  I embrace my future right now!  In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment