Friday, October 1, 2010

Season of Greatness

Daily prophetic word 
Greatness is Increased
"Yes, it is in My will for you to step into greatness," says the Spirit.  "Know that I have opened that place of honor for you and the time to move toward it is now, even right now.  Go, for your increase of greatness has begun!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 71:21 – Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
God has specially designed a place for each of His children to stand in a place of honor and greatness.  Yes, greatness and honor are earned, however God will also anoint and cause it to rest upon your life.  God is the author of honor and He will see to it that you will receive due honor for your purity, lifestyle and commitment to His will.  It may take some time and hard work for you to step onto the platform of honor, but the key is to stay focused on what God has called you to do.  By staying with your calling and staying pointed on your road of destiny, greatness will find you.  The wonderful part is that God will comfort you along the road of hard work as you diligently move toward what He has for you.  Similar to a runner in a race, it takes diligence, practice, hard work, and endurance when no one is noticing you.  Then the honor and greatness of winning the race is only a moment compared to the private work and lifestyle it took to get there.  However, the greatness that God gives for your press of obedience will be the greatest reward you can receive.  Begin to press toward the greatness God has prepared for you and know that once you do, greatness will begin to open for you!  Move toward your season of greatness today!

Prayer:

Father, I receive Your place of destined honor for me.  I ask You Lord to help me as I press on the road toward Your will and destiny for my life.  Help me to walk in obedience and humility as I serve You.  Anoint me for greatness today and I thank You Lord that I shall be a great testimony unto Your mighty Name! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment