Friday, October 29, 2010

Expect the Anointing to Increase in your Life

Daily prophetic word 
Increasing Your Measure of Anointing
"Watch as I increase your measure of influence, even today," says God. "I will cause you to speak My words in a bold and confident way that you did not seem to have before.  For know that the measure of anointing is increasing upon you."

Prophetic Scripture:
John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

When the Lord sent Jesus into the world as a heavenly spokesman, the Spirit of the Lord was upon Him without measure.  He needed the power of God on His life for the task at hand.  Most people understand that truth.  What many don't often realize is that God wants to give us His Spirit in an unlimited way also.  Now Jesus walked in umlimited power, or without measure because He grew into a man of full spiritual maturity.  God could anoint Him without limits because Jesus learned the ways of God and was able to handle the power of God on such a level.  For us, God wants to increase the anointing on our life too, as we become His spokeman in the earth.  He wants to increase our measure of power as we learn God's ways, and can handle the anointing properly.  When the measure of anointing on your life increases, you will have new boldness, confidence and be able to manifest God to people in a way that is beyond human capability.  So position yourself today for an increase of anointing by growing and drawing close to God, asking for it and then expecting the anointing to increase in your life.  When you do, I believe by this time next year you will be amazed at how much stronger the Holy Spirit's presence is upon your life!  God is increasing your measure today!

Prayer:

Dear Father, I ask You today for an increase in the anointing upon my life.  Teach me how to grow and handle Your power correctly and with maturity.  I submit myself to You and those who you have placed to help me mature in my life and I expect a new anointing of power, confidence and boldnes to begin to grow within me today!  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment