Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Lord will Renew your Strength

Daily prophetic word 
I Won't Give Up!
"For in this season, I am bringing refreshed strengh for My people," says God.  "Even those who have felt tempted to give up will find renewed energy.  So do not say that you feel tired and weary anymore.  Declare that you will not give up!  For this is the hour to say, I am strong and alive!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Everyone has probably asked themselves at one point or another, regarding something in their life, "What's the use?"  Today, people are more faint than ever.  More people are tired.  It is obvious to see that as the shelves of our grocery stores are filled with all types of energy drinks, pills and foods!   You hear people everywhere saying the words, "I am so tired."  Well, whatever it is that you may be fighting today, that thing that seems to be wearing you out, God has a solution.  Pull aside from the rat-race and the emotional battlefield and spend time with the Lord alone so you can get renewed.  Rearrange some time in your schedule for some special time with God.  You may think you cannot afford the time, but the truth is, you can't afford not to do it!  Otherwise you will find yourself running through life as hard as you can and never getting anywhere.  Those who wait on the Lord, or spend time with the Lord, will be strong people.  These will run the race of life and never grow tired!  Sound impossible?  No, because with God anything can happen.  Start to see yourself full of life and energy and most of all, just declare that you will not give up and not be tired, no matter what you are dealing with today!  You can do it because the Lord will renew your strength in this hour!

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,  I commit my life to You afresh today, to spend time waiting and ministering to You alone.  Renew me as I worship You, pray and read Your Word.  I repent for ever saying I am tired or want to quit.  Revive my strength Lord and I declare that I will never grow weary, In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment