Monday, October 4, 2010

Fresh Fire from the Holy Spirit

Daily prophetic word 
 Set on Fire!
"For I ignite you afresh and I have set you ablaze with new zeal.  Yes, and I have called you My servant of fire and I anoint you with it.  For now, every place you go, people shall see your light and power burning among them!" says the Spirit of the Lord.

Prophetic Scripture:
Psalm 50:2-3 – Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.  Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

As Christians we represent the spiritual Zion.  It is out of our lives that the might and power of God will shine.  Yet, we all have times where we don’t feel very shiny!  We might feel like we are growing weary and allowing our light to resemble a dwindling ember.  When we have those times in life, God will send His wind to blow on our fire and rekindle it again if we are hungry to receive it.  When the fire of the Lord comes and shows itself in the earth, it manifests itself though us.  That is why in Acts 2:1-4, when the Holy Spirit came and rested upon the people, it came like a fire.  Jesus is the one who came to baptize us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Luke 3:16).  Our God is a fire and He has come to set you and me on fire too!  He wants His power to shine through your life so much that people can’t miss it!  When your life has been set ablaze by the Holy Spirit that anointing will devour obstacles and open up a path through resistance and it cannot remain hidden from others.  Fire is growing and moving and will heat up the atmosphere!  Once a powerful fire has come in contact with something it will never be the same.  This is what God wants for you!  God will set you on fire to be seen so that His power will not only deliver you, but minister the same anointing to someone else.  Let the Holy Spirit set you on fire afresh today!

Prayer:

Lord, I ask You for a fresh baptism of fire and zeal right now.  Set me ablaze with a new anointing to minister and change the things that need to be changed.  I stir up the embers of my life today and ask You Holy Spirit to blow upon me and increase my fiery zeal!  Thank You Lord for the fire of Your Spirit on me right now! In Jesus’ Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment