Sunday, October 17, 2010

He will reward you ...

Daily prophetic word 
It's Payback Time!
"This is the time, yes it is payback time!" says the Spirit.  "Know that all your work shall be rewarded and what the enemy has tried to steal from your hand shall be brought back to you in its  full measure during this season!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Ruth 2:12 - The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust,

That is the prophetic sound for this season in the Spirit.  God's prophets have been speaking, "payback time."  That means to get in on the blessing you need to use your faith and claim that for your own life.  Start getting up each morning and saying, "this is my day of reward, it's my payback time."  It doesn't matter what things look like, what matters is knowing that God is paying us back for what the enemy has stolen.  Why does the Lord do that?  It is because God is just and when He sees that we have done righteously and the devil has come into our lives to steal, kill and destroy, God tallies up the final score.  The Lord always finds the devil without another hand to deal.  The devil loses. The righteous always win out over evil.  Be confident today that it is payback time in the spirit and your full reward is upon you!

Prayer:

Dear Lord, I declare, payback, payback, payback, over my life today!  I trust You and know that You are rewarding me for following You and putting Your Word to practice in my life.  So , I tell the devil today, "You bring back everything you have stolen!  I command ________________________ to be brought back to me right now, in Jesus' Name!  Father, I receive all You have for me today and I expect it right now.  In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment