Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Season of the Holy Spirit

Daily prophetic word 
Time of the Dove!
"And this shall be the season of the dove," says the Spirit, "when My presence shall cover the face of the Earth, even in the midst of much darkness.  My Spirit is moving in the supernatural and My people will say across the globe that the sighting of the dove is found here and there, and it is upon us now!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Matthew 3:16-17 - And Jesus, when he was baptized went up straightway out of the water: and lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him;  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

We find through Scripture that when the Spirit of God was resting on something, we often see where an actual dove descended or was present.  Of course, we know the Bible likens the Holy Spirit to a dove.  Recently, I have noticed so many people reporting that they are seeing doves more often than normal.  Now, we don't want to be extreme and start a new "dove sighting ministry."  However, I do know that when God is doing something miraculous, He will often couple it with certain prophetic signs.  I believe as people everywhere seem to be seeing doves repeatedly, God is just reminding us that we are living in a time when His Holy Spirit is manifesting in supernatural ways.  His glory is going to cover this earth like the waters cover the sea!  So, remember the next time you see a dove land nearby, remind yourself that the Spirit of the Lord is doing mighty and wonderful things in your life and around the  world!  This is the season of the Holy Spirit, the season of the dove!

Prayer:

Dear Lord, I am so grateful today for the presence of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of me.  I thank You Holy Spirit for your supernatural presence that is working wonders in my life.  I receive Your comfort, Your teaching, Your help and Your power for everything I need today.  I expect to see Your miraculous manifestation in my life and in the earth and I thank You for it!  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment