Saturday, October 23, 2010

Expect to receive an impartation

Daily prophetic word 
Revelation and Impartation
"For let this be a day to receive from Me," says the Lord.  "If you will expect new revelation to come and miraculous things to take place, this day you shall be mightily imparted to by My Spirit which is upon you!"

Prophetic Scripture:
Galatians 1:12 - For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Whether you know it or not, God's Spirit is upon you today.  Perhaps you know so in theory, but have forgotten how to actively receive from His Spirit on you.  You see, God uses people, pastors, parents and even books and other means to teach us on a regular basis.  He will even allow the events of life to impart knowledge into our hearts.  However, we must never forgot that the Holy Spirit lives inside us, He hovers over us and longs to impart to us.  So how is impartation different than the natural process of growth and learning.  Impartation is instant and supernatural.  Revelation comes in a moment just the way you turn on a light switch.  You don't have to work up the power or read a manual for the light to turn on.  When you flip the switch, here comes the light!  In a moment!  The Holy Spirit wants to give you "moments" like that with Him.  Where He suddenly reveals something or brings a miraculous thrust of power.  Suddenly it comes!  I believe the reason we often don't see sudden downloads from the Holy Spirit is because we don't go about our day looking for them or expecting them!  Start expecting it and you will receive impartation from the Lord today!

Prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father, I activate my faith today that new revelation comes into my spirit. I ask you to speak to me today and impart a fresh anointing.  I expect to see and hear new and exciting things from the Holy Spirit.  Let miraculous things manifest suddenly over me today!  In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment